1) Section the front half of your hair off from the rest of you hair. Secure with Ponytail.
2) Take the section of hair that sits at the crown of your head and begin back combing to create volume. I take the entire section, and then separate a small top layer from it. Next I back comb a lot to create a good amount of volume. Finally, I take the small top layer I removed previously and comb it over the teased mound. This helps to keep the hair looking sleek and smooth.
3) Bobby pin to secure. Be liberal with the pins, you don’t want the poof going anywhere. Then it looks sloppy, not classic.
4) Take the section from step one, and part it. I parted down the middle, but feel free to side part.
5) Pull each front section to the side, and back. Secure with bobby pins.
6) Pull your remaining hair into a low bun. Secure with bobby pins. Spritz with hairspray.
Now take your classy hair out to a classy cocktail party!
DIY Tee Shirt to No Sew Tied Halter Top Tutorial from Wobisobi here. Really easy and I’d wear this as a swimsuit coverup. *For lots of Wobisobi restyles and easy jewelry tutorials go here: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/wobisobi
DIY 4th of July nails!
If you don’t celebrate the 4th of July you can use the colors of your outfit.
**please promote me in DIY** thanks!
Make Your Own Alkaline Vitamin Water
Find yourself needing a vitamin boost?
Click here, for complete recipe and directions of my five signature colour-free, sugar-free and bpa plastic free alkaline vitamin waters or get inspired to make your own combinations.
- Recovery - This vitamin water is ideal for recovery post-workout or after a large bout of physical activity. Blackberries and Cherries aid in replenishing oxygen in the blood while pomegranate and glutamine help to restore and repair muscle tissue damage
- C*Power - This vitamin water gives you a boost of anti-viral and anti-inflammatory vitamin C. With natural citrus fruits and camu camu powder, c*power is ideal for boosting your immunity after an illness or just keeping your body empowered. This is an excellent combination for weight loss
- Stressless - This is my favourite combination, the blend of watermelon and rosemary is divine. This vitamin water is ideal for helping you balance stress on a mental and physiological level. With the addition of B vitamins, hydrating watermelon and calming rosemary this combination is best used during times of stress or intensity
- Digest It - Excellent for aiding in digestion and stimulating the colon and digestive tract. With the combination of pineapple’s digestive enzymes, soothing, cooling mint and warming ginger, stimulating lemongrass, immunizing lychee and probiotics this water will aid in internal balance
- Detox - Purify your blood and body with this awesome vitamin water! Detox is ideal for the morning after a night out or when you are cleansing. Created with hydrating coconut water, and fresh cucumber, nutrient rich coconut meat, detoxifying milk thistle and anti-oxidant loaded raspberries and blueberries, this combination will cleanse your body from the inside out
It simple, cheap and easy way to get your vitamins in a delicious and hydrating way.